Group Managing Director/CEO
Key Experience and Qualifications
- Leadership and strategy development: Experience garnered as the CEO/GMD of VFD Group plc.
- Preparation of Financial statements and Financial Strategies: Background gained as the CFO of Heirs Holdings Limited
- Financial and Feasibility Analysis, Cost reduction strategy and Project management: Garnered expertise as the special assistant to the Executive Director at BGL Plc
- Audit and Financial Reporting: Experience gained at KPMG Professional Services as a Senior Auditor
- Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, VFD Group plc (January 2016 – Date)
- Chief Financial Officer, Heirs Holding Limited (June 2010 – December 2015)
- Special Assistant to The Executive Director – Capital Market, BGL Plc (August 2008 – May 2009)
- Corporate Finance Team Member, BGL Plc (May 2019 – June 2010)
- Senior Auditor, KPMG Professional Services (October 2004 – July 2008)
Other Professional Experience and Community Involvement
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) - Associate member Student
- Member, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) – Second Level.
- Marketing (2nd Class Upper Division, Best Graduating Student) Department of Marketing, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus
- Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) - 1995 Marist Brothers’ Juniorate, Uturu, Okigwe, Abia State